Ooh exciting! For the second time I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not sure if my swelled head will fit through the doorway now!
So thank you Shah Wharton for nominating me!
Now for this you’re supposed to nominate fifteen other bloggers to receive the award but I’m going to cheat and nominate everyone who’s a member of the ROW80 writing group (excluding myself). So if you’re a fellow ROWer, then congratulations you’ve won the Versatile Blogger Award!
Now I have to say seven things about me. Hmmm.
1. I’m a witch/shaman/practising occultist/astrologer/into all things mystical and magical.
2. I did my degree in history and my dissertation was on George Armstrong Custer and The Little Bighorn.
3. I’m planning (some day) to write a book about Sitting Bull.
4. I have the loveliest husband in the world and his name is Gary.
5. My lovely hubby and I are the staff of our diabetic cat and her name is Widget.
6. My favourite band is Led Zeppelin.
7. The first book I read that I really loved was A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula LeGuinn.