Aargh! I can’t believe it’s another round of ROW already! What happened to the last round? And I can’t believe it’s 2013 as well. As I get older, the years seem to whizz by faster and faster.
1) Write four books this year; ideally one a round of ROW.
2) Read some of the books I’ve been buying and not getting around to reading yet.
3) To stop hiding my light under a bushel and actually send my writing out to people; I rarely submit my work because I’m too afraid but this year I’m going to bite the bullet and do it!
4) To stop spending my life on Facebook and do more constructive things like read and write.
1) Have half finished one book already; they’re only short books, I shouldn’t think any of them will be more than fifty pages.
2) Have made a pile of books to be read in my study and have started working my way through. In truth I had to make two piles because when I tried to put them all in one pile they fell over! And I don’t have room to pile up any more so these piles are just for starters.
3) Have sent out Emily Swann to a friend who’s a literary agent.
4) Still go on Facebook but have stopped playing half the silly games I used to.
Hope everyone else has a great round!